Stay On The Hill & Make Arunachal My Home


" Chasing angels or fleeing demons, go to the mountain."-Jeffery Rasley.



STAY ON THE HILL & MAKE ARUNACHAL MY HOME APRIL19,2021
Kameng River


Visiting Kaziranga National Park my journey will be started towards Arunachal Pradesh. The Arunachal Pradesh is also known as the" Orchid State of India" or the other name is" Paradies of the Botanist". Itanagar is the capital of this state.
Arunachal is an extreme Northeastern part of the country and is bordered by the kingdom of Bhutan to the west, and China to the north. The meaning of the Arunachal is "Land of the Rising Sun".


Way to Bhalukpong:


 I started my journey from Tezpur to Blaukpong, I hired a private car for the journey, it takes 6 hours time to reach Blaukpong. You can also start your journey from Guwahati to Bhalukpong. Traveling through the curvy roads by the glorious Brahmaputra and passing through the woodland of Kaziranga forest. 



STAY ON THE HILL & MAKE ARUNACHAL MY HOME APRIL19,2021
Bhalukpong



I will give my glimpse of the wilderness and leave me with a memory of cherishing. One of the best times is to visit Bhalukpong is between October to September but I arrived in the middle of December. It was super chilly and comparatively cool weather from the Guwahati.



STAY ON THE HILL & MAKE ARUNACHAL MY HOME APRIL19,2021
Kameng river


After reaching Bhalukpong it was almost afternoon, but the place was amazing I can not describe this because I have no words to describe this beautiful place.


Bhalukpong is a lovely place to enjoy its scenic beauty, the city enriched with different tribes and different cultures. The city is influenced by different types of adventure activities and attractive tourist destinations also.


STAY ON THE HILL & MAKE ARUNACHAL MY HOME APRIL19,2021
Kameng River


Bhalukpong city is located in Brahmaputra's tributaries Kameng river and is 699 feet from sea level. The city is known for its breathtaking natural view and tranquil ambiance which attracted my mind and soul.


STAY ON THE HILL & MAKE ARUNACHAL MY HOME APRIL19,2021
Kameng River

 
When I reached Bhalukpong city, previously I booked my hotel from Guwahati so I did not waste a single bit of time and I went out for visiting the Kameng river. Situated on the bank of the beautiful Kameng river, the city has unparalleled scenic charm and marvelous opportunities to revel in a great outdoor and fun-loving hidden gem of the tourist maps.


STAY ON THE HILL & MAKE ARUNACHAL MY HOME APRIL19,2021
Kameng River

  
When I sat on the bank of the Kameng river, the sound of the water broke by the light whispering of the wind, enhanced the beauty of the place, and also added melodious chirping by the colorful bird. It is my own creativity to a mixup with nature and enjoyed the awful spot.



STAY ON THE HILL & MAKE ARUNACHAL MY HOME APRIL19,2021
Kameng River



My mind always played with nature, my mind like thousands of stars sprinkling their luminescence in the dark sky. Every moment spent on the bank of the Kameng river was a wonderful and experience and saved a memory to treasure forever.


After collecting my experience I went to the hotel and prepared for my next chapter of travel dairy.


Keep in touch with me....................