Splash In The Water, Play In The Sun


"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air".-Ralph Waldo Emerson



SPLASH IN THE WATER ,PLAY IN THE SUN APRIL 4,2021


The sea is part of my life, I may swim in it, sail on it or eat food from it. Many aspects of the sea affect us-the sea controls climate, supports life, and provides resources.

The sea is plenty of salty water that covered 2/3 of our planet. I love the sea and I love to travel to beautiful sea beaches also. I am a nature lover person so sea beaches are the perfect place for me. I am also photography enthusiastic and love seafood also.


Digha:


Today my travel destination is Digha, Digha is the coastal resort town in the East Indian state of West Bengal. Digha has a low gradient with a shallow sand beach.
I had gone a 2 day trip to Digha beach in November, Digha is one of the most popular sea beaches in West Bengal. Digha is known as "Brighton of the East".


10 November 2018 I reached Digha station by train. Digha station looked quite clean and new. After reaching Digha I decided to book a car going to Old Digha. At first, I stayed in Old Digha then I will go to New Digha. I booked the sea nearest hotel and after freshening up I went on to stroll for a sea beach.



SPLASH IN THE WATER ,PLAY IN THE SUN APRIL 4,2021


The sea looked fabulous and ominous in the afternoon. There are lots of pine trees along the beach. I can explore from Old Digha to Talsari beach on foot. There are some coconut trees here. The whole day was passing through sitting on the old Digha sea beach.


SPLASH IN THE WATER ,PLAY IN THE SUN APRIL 4,2021


After coming back to my hotel I cleaned myself and they served good service and tasty foods. The next day morning I had breakfast and went out to the beach with my camera. The weather was lovely and cool and the sky was crystal clear.


I was roaming around the sea beaches and had fun with my photography. Due to the weekend, the sea beaches were so crowded and lots of people had come over from Kolkata and different places.


SPLASH IN THE WATER ,PLAY IN THE SUN APRIL 4,2021


At Digha sea beaches, they served very cheap seafood but the food quality was great and all sorts of fish delicacies. In Digha, it is too difficult to find out Veg restaurant. I don't remember seeing any veg restaurant here.



SPLASH IN THE WATER ,PLAY IN THE SUN APRIL 4,2021


After bathing in the sea I return back to the hotel and took lunch. In the afternoon I decided to go sightseeing around Old Digha. At Udaypur beach bikes are available for rent to go roaming around the beach to Talsari beach at low tide.


SPLASH IN THE WATER ,PLAY IN THE SUN APRIL 4,2021


It had got dark by the time and I left sea beach to go Old Digha. There was a bigger and cheaper market in Old Digha. I made out way to sea beach and the tide was high and some people sat on the beach. I also sat on the sea beach and chatted with other tourists. I did some window shopping and came back to the hotel.


My day one Old Digha traveling was awesome and memorable. The experience was great. I enjoyed it wholeheartedly.


Keep in touch with me.................