Ride The Tide, Take A Green Side


"We are like an island in the sea, separate on the surface but connected on the deep"-

Willam James


RIDE THE TIDE ,TAKE A GREEN SIDE APRIL 6,2021
Sunrise at New Digha beach


New Digha:

The sea always makes me feel alive. It can be called therapy that cleanses me physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The attractive and eye-catching point of Digha is the beach which is flat and hard and spread over a large area. Digha sea beach the widest sea beach in the World.


After traveling to Old Digha I arrived in New Digha where I will enjoy sunrise and sunset. The sunlight reflected the salty waters of the Bay of Bengal.


RIDE THE TIDE ,TAKE A GREEN SIDE APRIL 6,2021
New Digha Sea beach


New Digha is an attractive town with sites of beaches and popular points for holiday. Besides attractive sea beaches, there are also a snake farm and Science Museum. These two places are automatically eye-catching places for the tourist. The New Digha beaches are equally clean and they offer the most mesmerizing sunset view and I enjoyed it thoroughly.



RIDE THE TIDE ,TAKE A GREEN SIDE APRIL 6,2021


After visiting two popular places I headed towards the estuary. The morning was cool and the chilly breeze was blowing. Fishermen can be seen hauling their huge net out of the sea. The morning sun is reflecting on the sea waves and the local fish boat was sailing in the sea.


RIDE THE TIDE ,TAKE A GREEN SIDE APRIL 6,2021


There are different types of fishes and crabs and lobsters in the local fish market. I also bargained for the price of fishes. The crabs and lobsters are looking fresh. Absolutely useless if I don't try crab and lobsters in New Digha.


RIDE THE TIDE ,TAKE A GREEN SIDE APRIL 6,2021


RIDE THE TIDE ,TAKE A GREEN SIDE APRIL 6,2021



After my whole day passing the New Digha journey I was so tired. I also clicked lots of pictures of this scenario. Some foreigners were seeing in the fish market they bargained for crabs and some other fishes.

Then I came back to my hotel and took lunch. They served me lobsters curry, grilled crabs, and steamed rice and ice cream. The food was tasting so good and mouth-watering.

Visiting two day Digha journey is quite good and reliable but if you like sea beaches so you can spend more time here. But I have two day holiday so I can't stay longer anymore.



RIDE THE TIDE ,TAKE A GREEN SIDE APRIL 6,2021


Overall the place is ideal for a short break and you can visit also your friends and family if you are a family man. If I get a break then I would love to visit again and again. But few things in your mind If you come in the summer season then you will carry sunglasses and suncream. It is too necessary here.

I enjoyed the beaches, the scenario the sunset, and the sunrise everything is just splendid.


Keep in touch with me................