Help Me Quench My Thirst


" I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."- Susan Sontag


HELP ME QUENCH MY THIRST APRIL 11,2021
Brahmaputra river

Travelling is one type of thirst to me, like seeing new places and explore new places and collecting memory for my whole life. Traveling is a humbling experience. Traveling is a superior feeling to go from one place to another place and to see people live in different ways, speak different ways, look a different way. This is how I know to understand travel is a thirst feeling for me.


In 2018 at the end of the year December month I reached Assam, Assam is a gem in the crown of Northeast India. Assam is called a land of green valleys, blue hills,s and tea gardens. This is my extremely interesting and enthralling experience because I love nature. 


I reached Assam by Teeta Torsa express, this express train is the oldest train from Kolkata to north Bengal. I arrived at Guwahati station in the morning time, Guwahati is the capital of Assam, there have train services directly from other major states and connected with other major cities. You can take also a flight service from Kolkata airport to Guwahati Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport.



HELP ME QUENCH MY THIRST APRIL 11,2021
Brahmaputra river


After reaching Guwahati station I booked a private car and arrived at my hotel. I previously booked my hotel. There was no confusion at all. Taking a fresh shower and then took a good meal, the hotel attendants served a yummy dish and their services were nice. The hotel manager guided me, which places I will visit and enjoy the rich traditional culture and experience with the extreme beauty of Assam.


I booked a private car for reaching the Brahmaputra River. The Brahmaputra means "son of Brahma" according to Hindu mythology. Brahmputra river sits high in the Tibetian Himalayas on the slope of Mount Kailash.


Brahmaputra river has a peaceful landscape this is home to countless species of birds, mammals,s and one-horned rhinoceros. Brahmaputra River Cruise and Rajasthan tour offered incredible sightseeing and wildlife spotting.


HELP ME QUENCH MY THIRST APRIL 11,2021


A bunch of travelers booked the ticket for the cruise. In the afternoon at 5 p.m., the cruise left. All travelers got into their seats and enjoy the natural view of the Brahmaputra river. The chill wind was blowing and the atmosphere is thrilling to me.


HELP ME QUENCH MY THIRST APRIL 11,2021
Cruise


A youngster group I think they are all college student, they were dancing madly and the whole environment was intoxicated. They enjoyed it a lot. On a cruise, an artist sang and played a beautiful guitar, the arrangements were so nice. They offered mocktail or cocktail drinks as per your choice you can take any beverages.


HELP ME QUENCH MY THIRST APRIL 11,2021


After the whole afternoon, I spent a good time on the cruise. I enjoyed the musical atmosphere and the mesmerizing Brahmaputra river view.


After returning hotel my travel thirst was not completed and I thought I will stay a little longer.


I am a nature lover, always enjoy the good places and wonderful natural spots, and keep the memory in my mind.


Keep in touch with me.............