Discover My Soul Through The Dance


" Dance is the hidden language of the soul"-Martha Graham


DISCOVER MY SOUL THROUGH THE DANCE APRIL 10,2021

 

Since my childhood, I have a dream, I want to learn ballet dance. But the life of the ballet dancer is more mentally and physically difficult than the graceful dance also.


At my little age, I always used to watch ballet performances on television. When I used to see the performance my leg was starting to dance. I dance it's my passion. In India, Ballet dance is not so popular at all, here was all type of classical dance like Kathak, Bharatnatyam, and Odissi, etc. After liking ballet, I want to know the ballet history so I started my research through the internet and different types of ballet magazines. I used to cut the picture paper of ballet dance since my childhood age.


Then I know, Ballet is a type of performance dance that originated from the Italian Renaissance in the fifteenth century. But the ballet has developed into a concert dance in France and Russia. Different types of ballet forms are there. There are classical ballet, Romantic ballet, Neoclassical ballet, contemporary ballet, etc. Classical ballet depends on traditional ballet technique and vocabulary. In classical ballet, different types of styles have emerged in different countries like Russian ballet, English ballet, Italian ballet, and French ballet.



DISCOVER MY SOUL THROUGH THE DANCE APRIL 10,2021



I knew some ballet names, is an example of classical ballet productions are Swan Lake, The Sleeping Beauty, and The Nutcracker. In the nineteenth century, some of the most iconic and influential ballerinas were Anna Pavlova, Margot Fonteyn, Maria Tallchief, Virginia Johnson, Sylvie Guillem, and so on. They are all the idols for me. Their dance technique, dance moves were so graceful and I looked enchanted.

But under the pressure of my studying, the dream slowly began to fade. Because I belong to a mediocre middle-class family so there was main priority is education, Where Ballet is luxurious demand for my family. I concentrated on my study. I used to watch a ballet whenever I got a chance.


After finishing my study I got involved in my job and other things. In the modern-day, there have a lot of chances to watch ballet performances. These days we all use smart android mobile or iPhone,iPad, etc. I started to watch ballet performances and ballet tutorials on youtube videos. I started practicing ballet to watch these tutorial videos. I brought ballet shoes from an online site.






One day while watching the series on Netflix, my eyes got stuck on a beautiful Kdrama called Navillera. After watching the first episode I was just overwhelmed. The lead actor performed ballet so well in the series.


DISCOVER MY SOUL THROUGH THE DANCE APRIL 10,2021



In Korean meaning, Navillera is a butterfly, and the actor danced like a butterfly. After watching the very first episode I became a crazy fan of him, the actor's name is Song Kang. How tremendously he has performed ballet in these series.



DISCOVER MY SOUL THROUGH THE DANCE APRIL 10,2021


Netflix has uploaded six episodes and the series has a total of twelve-episode. The director described the story very synchronically. The script and their acting are outstanding to me.





 



Why I told the show in my writing because it's related to ballet, when I watch the show I also dreamed about ballet. Thanks to Netflix and the South Korean drama, they have beautifully scripted and acted so well.





After watching this series I understood if I can practicing ballet I can also make it someday. In ballet, I can only breathe, sweat, and focus on the task at hand. In times when so many things can go wrong, it's nice to do something I know I can do right.


I wrote one of my favorite dreams to share with you, hope you like it. 


Keep in touch with me......................