Bomdila A Serene Paradise To Every Nature Lover                                         

I am a nature lover, so Bombdila is the best tourist destination for me. The splendid heaven brings plenty of places to visit in Bomdila that will excite me to take a trip to Bomdila. Bomdila is well recognized for its fantastic friendly atmosphere with beautiful monasteries. I can relax my mind amidst the natural mesmerizing beauty.


BOMDILA -A SERENE PARADISE TO EVERY NATURE LOVER JUNE 24,2021 
Bomdila 

Bomdila is a must-see attraction that gives an awesome view and breathtaking scenery that make these places highly recommended and worth watching places. I can stroll through the attractive and excellent view of the beautiful landscape. 


Today my must worth visiting destination is Bomdila Monastery. The monastery attracts a lot of travelers and pilgrims. This monastery is not only an appearance of a replica of Tsona Gontse Monastery but also houses of Buddhist lamas and monks.


BOMDILA -A SERENE PARADISE TO EVERY NATURE LOVER JUNE 24,2021
Bomdila Monastery

This monastery comes with three different parts, It's the perfect place for Mahayana Buddism. The upper gompa is significant for educational center for new monks, Buddha temple, and prayer hall. The middle gompa is the oldest part that has Blue Medicine Buddha. 


BOMDILA -A SERENE PARADISE TO EVERY NATURE LOVER JUNE 24,2021
Upper Gompa

  Lower Gompa is the last part of boasting of a precious prayer hall. This Monastery is one of the best watches and most awe-striking places I truly enjoyed. 


Then I traveled to the incredible places called R.R. Hill where I can sweep the astonishing view of the Himalayas. The site is awesome and I reinvigorated with the beautiful nature.


BOMDILA -A SERENE PARADISE TO EVERY NATURE LOVER JUNE 24,2021
R.R Hill the amazing view

  I just took photos at these beautiful points to capture all the loveable memory in my camera forever, this amazing viewpoint gave me a stunning experience that I remembered for the whole of my life. 


BOMDILA -A SERENE PARADISE TO EVERY NATURE LOVER JUNE 24,2021
An amazing viewpoint

At this amazing point, I can watch the whole of Bomdila city, it was a truly beautiful experience.


Bomdila is a beautiful town with an incredibly green landscape, snow-capped mountains, scenic valleys, dense forest make this a one-stop destination for nature lovers just like me. If you are looking for a memorable holiday, you must visit Arunachal Pradesh. I must tell you, every nature lover will keep this place above your top of the list.    


Just keep in touch with me.................