Keep Your Beat For K-POP Music


Music is one of my important interests because music is a natural form of art and has no boundaries. The word music defined the art of combining vocal and instrumental sounds together creates great musical notes. I can express my feelings, emotions any mental attachment throughout the music. When I listen to music, it creates a happier mood and makes me more efficient use of physical energy within the body.


 I love to listen to any type of music. Since 2018, I started to listen to K- POP music, and I saw the video on the youtube channel and I was just hooked up. I had never seen anything like it. The K-Pop music is iconic and I was absolutely blown away. Especially I love the famous boy band BTS's song, one of the famous and most successful bands. 


KEEP YOUR BEAT FOR K- POP MUSIC MAY 14,2021
The famous boy band BTS


K-POP music or Korean popular music is a popular genre of music originating from South Korea. Korean pop music is catchy, full of fun, and energetic, and crazy colorful aesthetic and well-choreographed videos. K-Pop music is globally phenomenal and everybody just loves their presentation.BTS bands are one of them K-Pop bands.


KEEP YOUR BEAT FOR K- POP MUSIC MAY 14,2021


The seven-member boy band has taken the world by storm and definitely the biggest name of K-Pop music. The famous seven members are rapper Suga, RM, and J-hope, and vocalist Jimin, V, Jin, and Jungkook. The famous boy band BTS performs across the world in the US and the UK, and has sold sixteen million albums, and was the best-selling artist to debut in 2010.


KEEP YOUR BEAT FOR K- POP MUSIC MAY 14,2021


I love their song and their presentation they way of singing is just awesome. Their song is so catchy and energetic and full of enthusiasm. In August 2020, BTS released one of the famous songs called 'Dynamite', the first song entirely English. This song topped the Billboard Hot 100 single chart and stayed there for the whole three weeks. The band's first song ever was number one in the US and Korean pop music.


KEEP YOUR BEAT FOR K- POP MUSIC MAY 14,2021


Nowadays technology is modified like cell phone, watches and music is mobile, i-pod can be enjoyed anywhere and any time. There are several multiple applications and online websites for radio stations, music, music videos, that can be accessed from almost any type of mobile device includes iPhones, tablets, and laptops.


KEEP YOUR BEAT FOR K- POP MUSIC MAY 14,2021


I can choose any genre of music with super-growing technology. Nowadays I listen to most of the time K-Pop music and their dance performance and the set is amazing. My morning routine warm-up starts with K-Pop music, it gets me more energy and increases my coordination, and makes me more creative.


KEEP YOUR BEAT FOR K- POP MUSIC MAY 14,2021


Music is is a method of understanding, happiness, sadness, rage, fear, and envy. Whenever I need to feel, music can help to allow me to sit back and just feel whatever is happening. When I am in a happy mood, I listen to a happy song, my feelings allow me to a good smile on my face. When I am sad, I try to understand the lyrics how they explain their own feelings execute their own way and style. 


Music can reduce my anxiety and blood pressure and make me happier the whole day. Listening K-Pop music or any type of good music can reduce my pain and increase the quality of sleep. I proudly can say that listen to a good K -Pop song and keep your beat attached with certain memories.